We do gun transfers! If you wish to purchase a gun online and have it shipped to us here are the steps you will need to follow!
1) You pay for the gun through the website. The website will generally ask for the FFL dealer you wish to send your gun to. Our information may be on file, otherwise our address is 417 Main Street, Plattsmouth, NE, 68048.
2) The website will send you a confirmation email and may request that an FFL be sent to them. You may forward this email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may email us the order number, your name, and the email we need to send our FFL to.
3) We will then send them our FFL. Please note that after our FFL is sent, we have no access to shipping or tracking information and we cannot control how fast your gun gets to us.
4) Once we receive your gun, we will contact you to let you know your gun has arrived. Please bring your drivers license and your Nebraska firearm purchase certificate or Nebraska Concealed Carry Permit if applicable. (Please note that either a Nebraska Firearm Purchase Certificate or Nebraska Concealed Carry Permit is required to purchase a handgun. A long gun may be purchased without these items but may speed up the background check process which may take up to several days.)
5) Paperwork will then be filled out as normal and there is a $25 transfer fee per gun.